Sunday, May 20, 2012

Tonight is going to be intense!

The worship experience at Relevant Truth Church is going to be unbelievable!  6:00 p.m. marks seven days since we drew the circle.  Since that time a week ago, many men have spent dozens of hours inside the circle, begging the Holy Spirit for His power and provision.  I believe we will see a difference tonight.  I believe we will begin to see a fresh move of God in Relevant Truth Church spiritually tonight.  Jesus will be exalted, and lives will be changed. 

I cannot wait until the worship band plays that first note, and RTC begins to worship the creator of the flippin universe!  I can't wait to see how many of our brothers and sisters from other local churches come to worship Jesus with us in an unbelievable testimony of unity in Christ.  I can't wait to see who the Holy Spirit guides through those doors who are hurting and desperately need the touch of the great physician.

Tonight is the first night that I get to preach from the circle.  Right now, I feel like I could explode with excitement and intensity.  Tonight is going to be offensive, raw, and challenging.  When you come worship with us, the Holy Spirit is going to move on us and change us.  He's been destroying me all week.  Come as you are, but don't plan on leaving the same. 

I love you all so much.  Please come worship with me tonight.  Tonight is not about Relevant Truth Church.  Tonight is about Jesus!