Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Read this blog, stupid!

Somebody told me I need to come up with "catchy" titles for my posts, so I thought I'd call you stupid and see if you would read it :)  I probably don't think you're stupid, and I apologize if you were offended that I called you stupid.  If you are stupid, it's all good, cause you're probably not real sure what's going on anyway.

I have some very specific prayers that I've been taking to Jesus this week.  If God blesses in these situations, we could have the finances committed that I have been praying for by this Friday!  We have had people in Relevant Truth Church step up this week, and I believe they will continue to.  We also have someone who lives in Charlotte, who drives to RTC as often as possible, who committed to support RTC financially Sunday night.  I am still praying for God to raise up men and women who will commit to supporting what God is doing here, and I know that He will. Please be praying with me. 

I am also praying that God lays it on your heart to worship with us this Sunday night at 6:00 pm.  I still believe that I will leave the circle on June 3rd.  That is going to take the participation of a lot of my friends, and brothers and sisters in Christ.  150 of us will worship together at RTC before I leave the circle. 

Thanks for reading, stupid :)  There are at least 197 people reading this blog on a regular basis.  That means that as lonely as I feel here at times, there are almost 200 people that are on this prayer and faith journey with me.  I love you all very much, and I am sure you are all very intelligent. 

Don't forget June 3rd!!!  Don't come alone.  Bring 9 friends with you :)  That's the night I get to tuck my girls in their beds.  We're going to do it together. 

To Him that is able to work miracles through a silly circle - be glory, power, praise, and everything we can imagine to give Him.