Monday, May 21, 2012

Challenge Extended!

I can't get June 3rd out of my head today!
 I just had an unbelievable time of worship with Jesus.  It's pouring outside, which is really loud in this metal building!  I was running around on the stage praying and singing like an idiot.  I was more yelling than singing.  Before long I was crying and yelling.  I've been reading through Judges, Ruth, and 1 Samuel today.  God's blessings on those who obey Him is so clear to me right now.  I felt His presence so strong while I worshiped Him.  The rain just added to my sense of awe I think.  Nothing like having a dad that can make it rain!

So here's the challenge.  June 3rd is in my head really strong!  I believe that is the day that we are going to have 150 people in our Sunday worship service.  I don't know where we will be with the finances, but I do believe that is the day we reach our numeric goal.  That is 13 days from today.  For the next 13 days I am going to focus my prayers on June 3rd.

I am begging everyone within driving distance to find a way to be here on the 3rd.  And bring somebody with you!  We have our worship service at 6:00 pm, so you can come even if you're part of another church family.  There are 185 people reading this blog, so I know we can do this.  Many of you have stock in this circle as well. Circle the 3rd on your calendar, load up a van, and meet us at Relevant Truth Church.  I promise you won't regret it!

I love you all.

Come see me.  I'll be here :)