Saturday, May 26, 2012

Pray with me.



Oh God, You are my God, I will sing your praises in the streets
Oh God, You are my God, I will scream your name in the darkness
Your Word will not return without success
You whisper and the thunder roars
You smile, and the sun shines

Your sacrifice brought me to life
Your resurrection conquers death forever
Who is like my God?
Who's criticism can compare to the love of my God?
Though they scream against your name
It is but the sound of breaking glass
Your glory shatters the mocking of fools

You cover your children in the power of your hand
Your arm is greater than all the powers of this earth
To obey you far outweighs my desires
My comfort is nothing compared to the reward of the approval of my Father
The religious will be stopped by the magnitude of your grace
The dead will be brought to life in Christ

Who is like my God?  I will sing your praises in the streets
Who is like my God?  I will scream your name in the darkness

YOUR WORD WILL NOT RETURN WITHOUT SUCCESS

Josh