Monday, May 28, 2012

Thank you Jesus!!!

I hope you all had an awesome Memorial Day weekend.  Here in Brevard, the White Squirrel Festival was going on, so we definitely did not have a massive crowd this week :)  No worries, we had an unbelievable worship experience with those of us who could be here. 

To be honest, at about 5:55, 5 minutes before our worship service began, I was completely depressed, thinking about the week I had ahead of me in the circle.   I really was obsessing over  how much I wanted to go home, tuck my girls in my bed, watch a movie, drink a Mountain Dew, and just lay on my own couch.  I was sitting outside behind the building with my head in my hands, asking God if I had made a mistake.  Did I misread what He told me to do?  Did I step out on my own?   I came in and made announcements and thanked everybody for being with us.  Then, as the worship band started, I got off the stage and just started begging God to focus me.  I asked Him to fill me with His power and confidence.  And He did. 

Are you guys ready to worship and thank Jesus with me?  We are very close to having the finances that we have been asking God for!  I had several people talk to me last night that made commitments that God told them to make.  I am completely blown away right now.  At 5:55, I was so consumed with myself and my own comfort, but an hour later I was jumping up and down thanking Jesus for doing work! I know he is going to continue leading people to give. 

Now, this Sunday is June 3rd.  My anniversary is June 7th :)  I want to take my wife to Charlotte next weekend.  I want you to help me do that.  We need 150 people here this Sunday.   We are  going to fill this place up and  worship Jesus with everything we've got.  I believe He wants you here :)  I hope he does anyways, because I sure do. 

Several people have been asking how they can help financially.  Well, here is the link to Relevant Truth Church's paypal account.

http://www.relevanttruthchurch.com/donate

If God hasn't led you to give to RTC, you keep praying.  If He has, thank you, but you keep praying too.  Jesus Christ is going to be glorified no matter what happens in the next 6 days.  My wants are only wants unless Jesus wants them to be realized.  Then they can't be stopped.

I love you guys so much.  Jesus love you more.