Thursday, May 17, 2012

I'm starting to have to deal with my frustration.  Little spiritual catch-phrases don't work after 4 days in a circle.  I feel like I can go one of two ways right now.  I can become completely depressed, or I can go to Jesus.  Since about noon today I've been fighting getting really depressed.  Looking at the same 4 walls for close to 100 hours is starting to drive me crazy.  Shivering at night, then sweating all day is kicking my butt.  Going from total loneliness at night to wanting somewhere to hide from people at times during the day is really confusing.  I really want to smoke a cigarette, drink a Mt dew, watch a basketball game, sleep with my wife, and take a hot shower!  :)    
  "The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak."  Pray with me please.  Pray that God will see fit to provide soon.  Pray that God will stir in someone's heart to give to His work at RTC.  Pray that His name will be lifted up.  Pray that in my weakness, He will receive honor, and glory, and all the credit for what he is going to do.  Pray that something this simple will draw people to Jesus, if only because nobody does something this ridiculous unless Jesus told them to :) 
  
Thank you Jesus for Who You Are.  Thank you for Your unending, undeserved love.  Thank you for your unbelievable sacrifice on the cross.  Thank you for leaving your house in heaven, and showing up in a stinking manger.  Forgive me that I fall apart after 4 days in a stupid circle.  Thank you for picking me up.  Thank you that your grace is big enough for something this small.  Thank you that you care.  Thank you that you are going to provide for Relevant Truth Church.  Thank you that you are going to do it your way, in your time.  Until then, I'll be in my little circle.  Thank you that you're in the circle with me.