Friday, May 25, 2012

I am not alone!

Hey Everybody!

First of all, I want to thank you all for reading these and walking with me through this crazy process.  There are now about 420 people following these blog posts every day.  I remember, on the first day I wrote one, telling my brother Joey that it would blow my mind if God led 50 people to read these posts while I was in the Circle.  I have been praying that God would lead many of you to come worship with us this Sunday @ 6:00 pm.  My local family at Relevant Truth Church would be so encouraged if our family in Christ stood with us this Sunday and we all worshiped Jesus together.  This has been an unbelievably awesome, and incredibly difficult week.

I was reading in I Chronicles today about David's 30 mighty men again.  I know I'm not David, but I know how he feels.  Through this process, I have never been alone.  I don't think Joey has been home before 1 am more than 2-3 times in the past two weeks.  I have 2 guys that are in here almost every night praying with me.  Then there are my family and friends that bring food, encouragement, and just sit and pray.  My beautiful wife comes and sits with me every morning when she gets off work.  Then there are most of you guys on the blog, who are praying with us for God to move in awesome ways.  We do not take your prayers and participation for granted.  Every time I see the numbers jump, I thank God that He has given us so many friends.  You truly are an enormous blessing.

For those of you have left encouraging comments on Facebook, thank you.  My wife has been checking it.  I cannot respond, but she has been relaying your messages to me.  Thank you.  

For those who have left profane messages on the blog, cursing Jesus and me...Jesus loves you. I erased your comments because kids are on here. You have not experienced the love of Jesus, yet.  I can't wait until you do.  I love you.

To the person who wrote the comment "a couple thoughts" a couple days ago............................................... Jesus loves you.

To the other 400 of you....Jesus loves you.  Wherever you are.  Whatever you are going through.  Jesus loves you.  He is bigger than your pain.  He's bigger than your fear.  He will be victorious, regardless of how it feels today.