Friday, May 18, 2012

Jesus Has My Attention

So, the past 5 days have been challenging. I have focused on and vented about the discomfort, loneliness, etc long enough. 

There are now over 140 people following this blog.  Jesus told me today that my grace period is over.  I have had time to become acclimated to my new surroundings.  I am not here for pity.  I don't want your sympathy.  When you come visit me, please do not ask about how I am, or how it is going for me here.  That will only distract me.  I am paying attention to my wife and my daughters.  If you have concerns about them, talk to Whitney. They come see me daily.  Your questions to me do not help. If Whitney was not 100% behind this, I would not have begun it.  As it stands today, I will not leave until we have $6500 a month and 150 people in our worship service on a Sunday night.  If you want to help, be an instrument in the hands of Jesus to accomplish those two goals.

From now on, these blogs will be about what Jesus is showing me through this process.  When He tells me to, I will share with you all what you can do to help.  Until then, pray with everything you are.  If God tells you to share this blog, do it. Our Jesus will be glorified in this.  The vision that God has given us will be realized.  People will meet Jesus and be brought to life through this.  Nothing else matters.  That must be our focus at Relevant Truth Church.  Nothing less than that is acceptable. 

Relevant Truth Church.  Do something.  Bring somebody Sunday.  Our words to Jesus are meaningless.  We must act!  We cannot settle for apathy.  Get off the bleachers - get in the game.  I love you guys so much.

To Him that is able to so much more than we can possibly imagine or comprehend be all the credit and glory.

I'll see you all Sunday.  Be ready to worship