Sunday, June 3, 2012

Still in the Circle! Jesus is Awesome!

Hey guys!  The service at RTC tonight was awesome!  Jesus handled his business once again.

We had around 130 in our worship service tonight.  Not quite enough to go home, but it was such a spirit-filled service, I have no complaints!  God wants me to stay here at least another week.  Our message was partly from Job 38, so I'm not surprised that God's ways are not my ways as far as when I leave the circle.

Some of my friends took some pictures and a video from RTC tonight, and they're trying to get them on here without me getting online...  Well, it's not working, so check out Relevant Truth Church on Facebook if you want to see them.

Thank you all for your continued prayers.  And thank you to everyone who worshiped Jesus with us tonight.  I can't wait to see you next Sunday.  I'll talk to you guys soon.  Right now I'm going to sleep.


Love God, Love People,

Josh