Monday, June 4, 2012

My Jesus can handle it!!!!

       So, I'm still in the circle.  Don't you dare be disappointed. My Jesus is awesome!  He has a plan and a reason why he wants me here for another week.  I would love to have gone home last night, but His ways are higher than mine. 

I have to give a shout out to all my amazing brothers and sisters who worshiped with us last night.  I have never felt that much freedom in worship in my life.  Everyone came with the intention to worship Jesus with everything in them.  Jesus Christ was exalted, and that makes last night an unbelievable success.  It was hard for a few minutes when it really sank in for me and Whitney that I couldn't come home.  She cried for a minute, and then hugged me and said that God had a reason.  If there is one thing that I have learned this past month, it's that God has blessed me with an incredible wife.  I cannot begin to thank Jesus enough for the amazing girl that God allowed a schmuck like me to spend my life with.

I woke up this morning with one burden still on my heart.  One of my closest friends was waiting to hear news about a construction job that he was a candidate for.  As a took a shower in my sprinkler (9 settings lol), I asked God to finish the weekend off strong for us.  I know God owes us nothing, but I also knows He cares.  When I got out of the shower, I walked to the other side of the circle and picked up my cell.  I had a text that said "Bro, we got the job.  Praise God"  I screamed like a little girl, and started running circles around the circle, screaming "thank you Jesus" as loud as I could.  Then I fell down and cried for a bit (not my manliest moment.)  I have prayed with my friend for 18 months that God would bless his business, and what an awesome weekend for God to answer that prayer!  

 We had 130 people praising Jesus last night, and hundreds praying from their local church or from home.
 




This is our best side :)

Don't ask


   God is doing His work.  Thank you for your love and support.  Thank you Jesus for who you are.

For Him or not at all,

Josh