Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Adios For Now!

Hey Everybody.

I have been lying here awake for an hour or so.  I wanted to tell you all that I love you guys and I appreciate our "talks." :)

Up to this point I have been led to blog this experience.  I don't anymore.  If that confuses you, I'm sorry.  I think it's gotten a little too "trendy" right now.  I believe that God has shown me that it is time to stop blogging from the circle.  I'm sure I will pick it back up at some point when He brings me out of the circle.  He may lead me to give you guys an update after this coming Sunday, but I'm not sure.  I do know that I do not believe that he is leading me to continue these blog posts right now.  Sometimes I know for sure when He is leading me to do something.  Sometimes I don't.  Right now I'm pretty sure it is from Him :) 

What happens at Relevant Truth Church this Sunday evening will not be the result of hype.  It will not be the result of a blog, or anything else.  God will move this Sunday as only He can.  I will be here praying and asking Him to move.  Please do the same thing. 

I think sometimes when God tells us to do something "weird" or different, sometimes we make more out of the activity than we do our Savior.  I think He told me to do something weird.  I believe that we obeyed.  I believe that my motives were pure and that I obeyed his leading.  However, I believe that there is a temptation to make more out of "the circle" than we do about Jesus.  I believe I see that beginning in our community.  I cannot encourage that and I won't.

I will be happy to talk to you about the power and glory of my Jesus.  I will be happy to tell you about how he honors obedience, even when we don't obey perfectly :)  I would love to talk to you about how much he loves you!  I will not defend the circle, and I will not defend myself.  If I understood it, I would be happy to.
  My Jesus has poured out his financial provision on this church in the past 3 weeks.  He has poured out his spirit in our services in the past 3 weeks.  He has done this all because He is God, and he CHOSE TO!  That's the point of it all.   

I will honor my commitment to stay in this circle until we reach the goal of 150.  I pray it happens soon :)  When it does happen, Jesus will be glorified.

I hope you make plans to experience that with us.  Until then...

I love you,  Jesus loves you

Josh